- 132′ (40 m) wingspan for 1:1 scale UAS mock-up
- Urethane foam tooling with internal steel structure
- Fire retardant resins and composite materials
- Large scale vinyl graphics
- On-site installation support
PacMin custom unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) models returned to the 2017 XPONENTIAL Show, making appearances at the Boeing and Insitu booth as well as MartinUAV.
Because of the more tactical size of drones, there were many large and full scale models on display. A full scale Scan Eagle is 5’ (1.5m) in length. In comparison, many 1/40 scale commercial aviation models measure over 5’ long. (more…)