Based in Fullerton, CA. Apply Now
At PacMin, PEOPLE matter. Teamwork, respect for one another, pride of ownership and an unshakable commitment to quality define the culture at PacMin. Who we are is every bit as important as what we are, the sum total of talented professionals and experienced staff operating as one toward our company’s and our customers’goals. We’re dedicated to high performance, take pride in our accomplishments and enjoy one another’s company at the end of a good day’s work. Our culture permeates everything that we do, from reliance on each other through each step of a process in our product to the lasting friendships we build. These are just some of the reason why we take pride in our work.
Come join our team where you can Contribute to the Success of PacMin. We are in search of a Super Star Staff Accountant professional who wants to make an impact in what they do and the community.Come grow your career and help us grow together.
This position will provide Accounting support and work as a collaborative partner with employees and management staff.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
- You’re looking for a company that values your contribution and where you can see the results of your hard work and where your opinion matters
- You believe the culture of a company is directly related to its success.
- You are always ready to tackle new projects.
- You like to proactively communicate important updates before someone asks you for them
- You are incredibly reliable and believe being 15 mins early is being on time.
- You like to keep up and learn new technologies.
- You pay attention to all the details all of the time.
- You’re comfortable with receiving feedback
- You work well in a team environment
- You’re willing to help when needed
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Participate in physical inventories and monitor cycle count program
- Monitor and stay on top of daily bank cash balance Post and reconcile all incoming bank deposits , wire transfer, customer credit card payments and petty cash
- Verify and assist with AP entries, processing, and payments Verify and correct any payables coding errors
- Run credit reports and interface with the sales department to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of the qualifying of new customers.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations
- Work with sales department on accounts receivable to minimize days outstanding on customer receivables balance and timely posting of payment received
- Contact vendors when needed and complete vendor application forms
- Assist with monitoring and performing variance analysis on project actual spending vs. approved budget
- Assist with completing data analysis of company’s balance sheet and income statement
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Document and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Review existing and newly pronounced accounting standards and propose new accounting procedures/processes to ensure compliance
- Assist with tasks related to month-end closings to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Provide accounting department with support on key projects or tasks when assigned
- Continuously review and recommend workflow efficiencies and cost reductions
- Work after hours and weekends work may be needed based on closing and/or assignments that need to be completed
- 2 years of general accounting experience preferably in manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail – thorough and accurate when accomplishing a task
- Advanced MS Excel skills with ability to create complete formulas and data manipulation
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly without a lot of guidance
- Intermediate Outlook and MS Word skills
- Excellent customer service, high energy and positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well in a close team environment and all levels of employees
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive and self-initiative
- Desire to learn and understand aerospace and aviation industry
If this position sounds like it’s for you, please submit your resume! We want to talk to you.
PacMin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.