The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium lounge now has two, striking scale-models of the “Triple Seven” the world’s largest twinjet plane. PacMin was commissioned to build the 10-foot long, 1/20 scale-models to promote the Boeing and American Airlines brands.
- Two 1/20 scale Boeing 777 American Airlines exhibit models
- 10 foot long models that are large enough to be easily seen
- Custom designed base that mimics football shape and is easily disassembled for shipping and crate space savings
- Promotes the American Airlines brand in the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium lounge
- PacMin handled shipping logistics and provided on-site technical expertise for installation
- Computer simulation was used to test visibility of the models and give the customer an idea of the finished installation