- Business Class Diamond seat measures 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall (1/10 scale)
- American Airlines seat measures 7 inches (17.8 cm) tall (1/10 scale)
- SLA pattern
- Casted two part urethane parts
- Primed and painted with automotive grade paint and urethane clear
- Produced graphics and screen printed water slide decals
These two seat trophies were designed for B/E Aerospace. Utilizing customer CAD, a 3D pattern was created. From the pattern, parts are casted and inspected for accuracy before moving into finishing.
In our finishing department, the components are painted and customized according to the customer’s brand standards. Small, delicate details such as a silver lining on the head cushions and the in-flight screens are added.
The two finished trophies stands are 1/10 scale representations of B/E Aerospace seats. Custom scale models are frequently used as commemorative gifts for VVIP executives in aviation, but they are rarely used by parts manufacturers. This made the seat trophy a unique gift idea to present to stakeholders.